Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is wrong with you Queenslanders?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Chef, Mar 29, 2011.

1. It's a shame the floods didn't wash all of the shit away for yas...

This is my favourite bit....

"Never bring a knife to a gun fight" (/scottish accent) LMFAO

2. I bet she was aiming center mass and yanked the trigger.

3. normally results in a shot going high and to the side, probably had the weapon pointing down and flinched as she was raising it. i would if a psycho came at me with a knife out.

4. I think she hit exactly what she intended to hit, myself.

5. Sorry Chef, Ipswich is just one of those towns where there are two (although now apparently three) things to do.

1. Get robbed
    2. Catch a train out of Ipswich

Disclaimer: In all seriousness, its not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. But the jokes didn't start for no reason, either.

6. I was more confused by this bit:
    With that amount of overcompensation I'm guessing the cop's chance of doing any damage to anything important would be minor.

7. Pauline Hanson comes from Ipswich

8. Ouch! Play the man not the balls....lmfao

Imagine the fun the nurses can have with him, no doubt he's strapped down...
    "Not to worry dear, that should grow back"

9. Luv it.

I only posted the article because when I stumbled across it it stood out, and after talking about what the cops have to put up with in another thread....

10. Ipswich
    Limited gene pool.
    Most confusing day of the year ? Fathers day.
    It's the rum and sun. Bad mix.

11. There, fixed it :LOL:

12. Silly biatch got spooked and shot a cook on a ciggie break.

13. Your making an assumption as to what was actually hit. It could have happened in a place with a vaulted celling, and the damage to the room's beauty struck the man so deeply that he requires medical attention to recover from the injury to his psyche.

Because, y'know, that's the sort of people who live in Ipswitch.

14. yeha he got hit where it hurts, close to the tip , thru the groin loosing the ball, then traveling down the leg and exiting just behind the calf / knee.

15. This reminds me of Cartman and Butters in a South Park 'Asians are taking over the world' episode.
    Butters kept shooting people in the 'dick' but the expressions from Cartman had us all in stitches !
    It's not hard to think of lots of other places where that female officer could have aimed at...seriously, NO excuse for that !

16. ah geez I dunno, I think it's to be encouraged...

[​IMG]

17. Is Sean Maskeil wearing a Moo Moo ???

18. I thought Deborah was a young boy until I read the name. I reccon Sean combed his hair straight and put some sunnies on and come back as Jill.

19. :rofl:

Cracking me up!!!!

20. :rofl:

Cracking me up!!!!