Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is wrong with this video?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ktulu, Apr 6, 2007.

1. #1 Ktulu, Apr 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. I is magic.
  3. is it that the fuel prices are very high :!: :!: :p
  4. Naughty boy didn't have his helmet done up :p
  5. Your lucky I had it on at all.
  6. You are
  7. Touche.

Since I was just crossing the raod I felt no need. Also my spidey sense wasn't tingling and I had only had 3 bourbon and cokes.
  8. Spidey senses dont start tingling 'till about 8-10 drinks I think. Or so I've heard
  9. Just make sure its not a habit because when you need it, it will come flying off your head and your skull will crack on the pavement live an egg shell.
  10. :LOL: @ Scrambles clip, & :shock: @ petrol price there.
  11. Yeah Cam, you wouldn't want that!!! You better thank Captain Safety here.

12. Aw M'GAWD!

I need to lie down after watching such extreme behaviour.
  13. Scrambles' avatar is the Japanese Mitsudomo. Traditionally used in households as a good luck charm to protect against fire, theft and earthquake. Now used extensively by riders to magically keep their helmets on when they come off..... hell there has to be a brain in there worth protecting :shock:
  14. Well spotted Slow and Steady.

Wow. I didn't realise I was loved so. *Sniff* *Folds scarf*

Spot on Keir....spot on.
  15. Just sh*t stirring dude :grin:
    It's your noggin after all and your a big boy now. do whatever makes you feel good.
  16. I was just impressed you picked my avatar...no-one else has. I see you have Chris' mum as yours...
  17. I took it just after we got out of the shower
  18. I'll tell you whats wrong with the vid...132.9c FOR PETROL!
  19. Was that on the higway at Mt Colah??
  20. Your not, but whio else am i gona find that'll have shots with me and then let me ride around the kitchen on ther back. :p :beer: