Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is the rear end of this bike?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by DerekL, Aug 31, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

"Rear end" for the lack of a better word.. I want to know what bike the back fairings/seat etc. are off. Anyone know?

"Kath Knight's custom RD350LC/Suzuki RG250 hybrid. LC engine in the RG frame, RG tank. The front brake is a FZR1000 floating 320mm disk and a YZF1000 one piece 4-pot caliper. It does truly brilliant stoppies and definitely does not need two disks. All up about 120kg dry in road trim and handles soooooooooooo much better than a stock LC or RZ."

2. Oh and can someone link me somewhere I can purchase cheap clip on's? :)
  3. Looks FZR-ish.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. looks rgv to me 89-90

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. And on clip on's.

I bought a set of Tingate clip on's for my bike, made in Australia and purchased through MotoCiclio in NSW.

I went for the half rise model as I needed a bit of tank clearance, that's the nice thing about the Tingate clip on's you have a good choice in riser length.

And MotoCiclio are a pleasure to deal with - super fast on delivery.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm running Tingates on the 'tona. Only OK quality (looks wise_, but very cheap compared to others so they are good value for money. Not problems with them.
    • Like Like x 1