Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is the part name of this engine cover?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by icestorm, Sep 26, 2010.

  1. What is the part name of this engine cover?
    I was getting fuel and did a u-turn and cut across between two fuel pumps and
    i ran into a small concrete pole sticking out of the ground(well just grazed it and stopped before it got to my foot and footpeg) didnt see the little sucker untill it was too late to stop.
    So i have a few scrape marks in the cover and want to look at replacing it.

    2011 raven2.
  2. crankcase cover
  3. Thanks looked at the crank case cover at yamaha parts site it shows under that as the oil pump cover.
  4. This is a bit clearer. Oil pump cover is as good a name as any.

  5. some blokes will find ANY excuse to brag about their new bike :p :LOL:

    I think Lilley's right.....
  6. you're on fire today, mate :rofl:
  7. and thats absolutely fine with me! Nice!