Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is the best intermediate riding course in Melbourne/Vic

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by mintpaul, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Hey Netriders!

What is the best intermediate riding course in Melbourne/Vic?

Hart etc......

2. I'm happy to reccommend StayUpright's Advanced Rider Course. Don't worry that its called advanced, as it's all about road skills, perception and bike control. The one I attended was on Broadford road race track. Don't miss their 3 hour tutorial. I think you'd enjoy the track on the VTR too.
    HART have been to Mildura doing Roadsafe courses and I did enjoy the time on a closed circuit to practice my braking and cornering, there were no lead and follow exercises.
  3. GG, did you do the intermediate course as well or just go straight to the advanced? I will probably do there intemediate course on Dec 17th but the description they give isn't super detailed.

Also if any other NR's are thinking about doing this course it would be great to see some friendly faces :)
  4. I'm a big fan of HART's intermediate course.
  5. Tiga,

Where did you get the info to book?
  6. As I had done courses earlier, I did the Advanced then followed up the next day with their Cornering and Braking.
    Also wife attended both courses without any prior training, and was just happy to spend time on the track with no vehicles coming towards her. She has just returned to riding, after being involved with 2 smidsy's in Adelaide in the early 80s.