Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is it with (some) Kiwis?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Now I'm not a movie buff (unless it's old movies).
    So I was wearing a King Kong T-Shirt when we did a recent large network move for a client, because the shirt was mainly black and I figured it wouldn't show the dirt so much....
    Now the office moving crew were mainly Svedish backpackers and a few large, friendly Maoris.
    Next thing one of these gentle giants is poking me in the chest, saying, "New Zealander, eh???"
    "No, mate, I'm an Aussie", I replied.
    "No, Peter Jackson. New Zealander, eh?" was the response.
    Now the only Peter Jackson I know is the cigarette company that used to sponsor Glenn Seton!!! But it appears a New Zealander named Peter Jackson produced the King Kong movie!
    Now if my Kiwi friend had been wearing a Picnic at Hanging Rock T-Shirt, I'm sure I wouldn't have poked him in the chest and said, "Peter Weir, Ausssie, eh??"
    What is it with some Kiwis? :LOL:

2. Heh.. he's gotta have something to be proud of..
    errr.. except the rugby union, the great twisty roads, the good snow fields, etc etc :-k

but apart from that, what have they got... a fat hairy nerd who made LotR thats all

:LOL: :LOL:

3. Every climate, all year round? :p

4. A trans sexual prime minister who is destroying their economy?

Regards, Andrew.

5. lots of sheep and poo ?

6. BRO TOWN!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Piaw piaw!!!!