Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What is everyones pet hates?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by lowercase, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Okay...
    A. What's your pet hate on the road when you're riding?
    B. What's your pet hate in general?

(my answers)

A. tailgaters and riders who don't nod back. it's rude not to nod!
    B. arrogant people who stroll through the world as though they own it, and people who just throw the money at you instead of placing it in your outstretched hand.
  2. A: Stupid people

B: Stupid people.
  3. A. Impatient morons

B. People who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. Or just in general, stupid fwits.
  4. A: tailgaters

B: incompetence
  5. A. Speed limits

B. Enforcers of such limits.

6. A) Cars that leave their f*&king fog/driving lights on all the time

8) Politicians
  7. +1

8) Nothing realy, just the lights.
  8. I can't tolerate intolerance :LOL:.
  9. Even worse - drivers at night who leave their highbeam on!!! It blinds me!!!
  10. My pet hates it when I try to force him to eat a bowl of ice cream. My pet is a parrot.
  11. 1. Tailgating cars and motorcyclists

2. Fog Lights - wish I could ram em where the sun don't shine :mad:
  12. Can you tolerate moslems? :twisted:
  13. A: WRX's with topless (male, unfortuantely) wog hoons. (sorry for the stereotype)

B: People who will not admit they're wrong even when they know they are. Take your pride and swallow people!
  14. A. Blind mofo's [​IMG]
    B. Chinese/Indian accents [​IMG], male homosexuality [​IMG]
    & wife bashers/rockspiders [​IMG]

<edit> 'coloured people' remvd.
  15. A. Boy racer wanna be riders who go flat out in a straight line and then crawl around corners because they can't ride properly :evil:

B. Collingwood supporters :p
  16. MG

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i hate it when a person cant finish a sentence without a few of these;

17. Is that anything like motorbikes that have their lights on all the time? :roll:

If having my fog lights on during the day helps some knob see me and not crash/turn into me, then I'm leaving them on.

Or is this another one of those "it's OK for me to do it on a motorbike but not for the cagers" things?
  18. Oh, I forgot.

I also hate wasting a good joke :roll:.
  19. A.) People who see you, but because you're riding a bike the concept of "giving way" need not apply.

B.) Bullshit over the top political correctness.

The "Cotton wool" way people think they need to parent these days, accept that little Fred/Johnny etc IS going to fall over, he/she IS going to not "win" etc.

People who put their 6 week old children into childcare so they can race back to work and continue their career/fund their over extended lifestyle. (Obviously circumstances vary).

People having children in their early 40's using IVF when they could've had kids naturally years before.

Bleeding hearts.

Double standards.

I could go on!

20. A) Sibling-humpers who brake before indicating. It's a little thing, but it just reeks of incompetence.