Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what is crazy frog riding?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by DuHAST, Jun 12, 2005.

1. with this crazy frog madness thats sweeping the globe, does anyone who has seen the video know what crazy frog is actually riding? perhaps its an invisible 2stroke.

for those who have not seen it:

http://www.web2txt.co.uk/crazy_frog_axel_f.wmv

2. You know...linking to that video should be a crime up there with eating babies and genocide.

3. I actually saw this clip a good year or two ago. It was created with the purpose of being annoying in appearance and was originally titled "The Annoying Thing". Back then it was actually kinda funny.

4. Yes, for sure!!
    Hopefully he didn't have any SPAM intentions in mind when he posted it.
    Here in Finland we get those bloody ringtone ads on tv all the time. The crazy frog tone even has about 5 or 6 spinoff 'remix' versions.
    Drives me insane hearing that crap all the time, still can't believe people pay for them. :?

5. gotta be riding a cruiser, his arms are way out in front of him and at a guess the bike belongs to Wonderwoman, because she owns an invisible plane :p

6. Possibly a Suzuki RM 80 N 1979 model with a DG power pipe. :wink:

7. Hi, Welcome to Netrider

I was in a phone shop last week and someones phone rang. Which ringtone did they have????? Yup that spastic bloody frog..............

I was embarrassed for the bloke and I couldnt stop myself from bursting into laughter.

You are right............people pay for that crap :(

8. Hey Thanks!
    Am happy to be here.

Not so happy about the crazy frog!!!! :x

:wink:

9. Not the least bit interested in the crazy frog, but LOVE your handle Roy, I wonder how many of our younger participants understand its significance?
    (welcome, of course!)

10. Hey Roy, you in Finland???
    Guess it's not much point inviting you to our Sydney ride nights, huh?

11. hehe, yup!
    Am currently in Helsinki (capital of Finland) and my bike is in Melbourne!! :cry:

12. the colors of the rainbow in order - ROY G. BIV, that's how you remember it, by the man's name - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet

13. hehe, yeah, it's one of the few things i remember from school!! :wink:

14. i hate that fcuking thing. Whoever thinks of shit like that should seriously be shot in the face then burned, or vice versa.

When I was in germany I saw shit like that on TV and thought "Thank god we dont have this shit back home". As soon as I got back what happened? That's right, that little fcuking git all over the shop.

It makes me angry, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I support bills view on marketing -

"By the way if anyone here is in advertising or marketing... kill yourself. No, no, no it's just a little thought. I'm just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day, they'll take root - I don't know. You try, you do what you can. Kill yourself. Seriously though, if you are, do. Aaah, no really, there's no rationalisation for what you do and you are Satan's little helpers, Okay - kill yourself - seriously. You are the ruiner of all things good, seriously.

No this is not a joke, you're going, "there's going to be a joke coming," there's no f&@%* joke coming. You are Satan's spawn filling the world with bile and garbage. You are f&@%* and you are f&@%* us. Kill yourself. It's the only way to save your f&@%* soul, kill yourself. Planting seeds. I know all the marketing people are going, "he's doing a joke”... there's no joke here whatsoever. Suck a tail-pipe, f&@%* hang yourself, borrow a gun from a friend - I don't care how you do it. Rid the world of your evil f&@%* machinations. I know what all the marketing people are thinking right now too, "Oh, you know what Bill's doing, he's going for that anti-marketing dollar. That's a good market, he's very smart." Oh man, I am not doing that. You f&@%* evil scumbags! "Ooh, you know what Bill's doing now, he's going for the righteous indignation dollar. That's a big dollar. A lot of people are feeling that indignation. We've done research - huge market. He's doing a good thing." Godammit, I'm not doing that, you scum-bags! Quit putting a godamm dollar sign on every f&@%* thing on this planet!

"Ooh, the anger dollar. Huge. Huge in times of recession. Giant market, Bill's very bright to do that." God, I'm just caught in a f&@%* web! "Ooh the trapped dollar, big dollar, huge dollar. Good market - look at our research. We see that many people feel trapped. If we play to that and then separate them into the trapped dollar..." How do you live like that? And I bet you sleep like f&@%* babies at night, don't you?"

15. ..... or don't watch ads. There is a mute button and there is an off button on the tele and radio.

The frog is evil I'll give you that, even at the top of this page as I type, but hey someone's gotta take stupid people's money cuz fcuk knows they don't deserve to keep it.

16. He's riding a stroker nnnngggg, nnnnngggg, nnnngggg