Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What innovations would you like to see on your bike?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by IceTime, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Okay just wanted to know what technical innovations people would most like to have on their bikes in the future?... for example, who likes the idea of ABS...GPS. What other technologies would you want as a rider? Traction control? Wheelie assist button? (Like downhill assist for 4wd drivers who can't offroad) Training wheels?

I don't bother reading all and sundry about concept bikes and such...so someone enlighten me... Whats next?

I couldn't find a similar thread.. but feel free to shoot me down with ":shock:" if I'm wrong.

2. that was exactly what i was thinking lol

3. Decent headlights (yeah, I know, he's at it again).

4. haha :)

Junior: I hope that helmet is Australian standard! That could be dangerous.

Pezza: Would heat against your leg be an issue? Maybe a Goldwing or M109R could counter balance that monster... :grin:

5. What's that thing junior?

6. Flux capacitor :wink:

future460.

7. Headlights that can work out when you're cranked right over through a corner at night and lift the light to shine further around the corner so I don't run over any more wildlife in the dark.. :oops:

Maybe attached to a "Night Mode" switch, so during the day you don't go blinding innocent motorists coming the other way.

Anyone got any tips/links to helmet mounted lights?

8. Haha I can picture it now... Me looking left/right at a nice chick in a car next to me at the lights... lighting her whole car up! Deer in a headlights... :shock:

9. .. or even DEAR in the headlights :LOL:

but, yeah, Headlights that can work out when you're cranked right over through a corner at night and lift the light to shine further around the corner that's exactly what I mean

10. :shock:

£209.00

11. Look out Girls! =P~

12. lol at this thread

13. As strange as they may look, I rekon they'd be bloody handy on a ride at night in the twisties...

14. Cup holder of course!

[​IMG]

Or maybe a balloon bike for the kiddies

Balloon-Motorcycle.

Or of course, a spare...

89678240_dd1d17b105.