Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What if motorcyclists didn't see you?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Kaer, Aug 13, 2005.

1. that is good....
    is it being shown on free to air tv yet??
  2. Now I like that alot. Heaps BETTER than the sh!t that we have on our tellies for Bikes. But this one really gets the point across very well I think. Another good thing about it is that it is a short add for cage drivers who don't have a long attention span and it effectively gets the point across.

Brachs you knob shuffling 8==D muncher taxing rock ape put my motorbike taxes to this you total 8===D wad.

Cheers 8)
  3. Oh i love that !!

:D :D :D
  4. Gold! But he could have put a few harder hits in, especially the door to the granny to really drive the point home.
  5. Just found the guy that produced it on the fireblades.org forum

6. Great ad. I think I've met that guy. He knocked a Pepsi out of my hand once!!!

Makes the point without labouring the point. The trouble is that we don't LIKE being told something we are doing is wrong. If we DO get told, we try and find a way of making it someone else's problem.

This ad is subtle, but it makes the point. I like it.
  7. Pat/blondiefluffbutt is Pat Hahn, a US chap who's author of "Ride Hard, Ride Smart" and co-inventor of the infamous Debaucheryball. (http://www.debaucheryball.org/, if you want to check it out.)

And he's also a member of this forum, although i'm not sure how often he hangs out here.

Terrific ad. Wouldn't it be great if we could get it (or an Oz-remade version) shown here?
  8. Thanks to the mods who moved my post! I didn't see the other post on the same topic. Too many posts on the weekends. :)