Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what i want to be when i grow up

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by 1600Nomad, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Not so much funny but truth:

When I was 5 years old, my mom told me that happiness was the key to life.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I
    wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told
    them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon

• Like Like x 2
  2. Reminds me of a story of myself lol.
    In some class we were challenged to make a paper airplane and whoever made the one that went the longest distance won.... Everyone spent ages on it testing various things except me. Teacher kept asking I needed help and I said no I'm fine just waiting for everyone else to finish - my piece of paper still sitting untouched.

We all do our test and I snuck myself to last in the line, when it was my turn I screwed the paper up into a ball and pelted it, landed substantially farther than anyone's plane went.

I still don't know to this day why I got detention. It was more ingenious than anyone else's effort.

3. Great story!!

4. .... I am still thinking about it!..... haven't grown up yet!!...... :whistle:

5. we can clearly see that :p

6. ...much like the guy who goes to the doctor with plastic wrapped around his nether region..... the doctor says..."I can clearly see your nuts"..... boom tish!.....:LOL:

7. oh dear you are working way to hard :p

8. ...must always make time for fun!..... :woot:

9. ALWAYS :D

10. you dont stop having fun as you get older.
    You get old when you stop having fun..

11. Unless the challenge was exactly as you said, 'to make a paper airplane' and have it go farthest, as opposed to 'make paper go farthest'.

12. Was still an airplane of sorts... Flew farther than all the others too... I should call up NASA and tell them they are doing it wrong.

13. In Neverland, you never grow up. :)