Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What I want for christmas: Ecosse Titanium Series naked

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Loz, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Teaser pic:

Yep, that would be nice. Mainly because I could sell it, buy several other motorcycles, and a house. The question is: could you own one of these and RIDE the thing? I mean, imagine the terror of nearly flipping a wheelie on a bike that costs US$275,000... And those 12 individual front brake pads with Ohlins GP forks would stop like nothing else on the planet - but would YOU dare kick the rear wheel up off the ground?

It's very Fight Club: The things you own end up owning you and all that.
  2. I'm sure some hollywood twat like Tom Cruise will buy one and ride it down to the local scientology centre once a month.

It would be very special to have one in the garage and be able to afford the insurance. But whats the point of having such an extreme bike if you don't ride it??
  3. Getting past the price, and the expensive bits and bobs......its a good bike because?
  4. For that price I could just buy a 5 tonne ingot of Titanium - which I'd be just as likely to ride on the road as a bike costing that much.
  5. Because it is a 2.1 liter Nakid Twin?
    That's the best it has to offer if that is what you are after.
  6. Correction. It is a 2.1 litre, supercharged naked twin. :twisted:
  7. Opps sorry I missed that detail. and it makes all teh diference...
  8. Yes, and a Rocket III is a 2.3Ltr triple Nakid for about 10% of the price....only for those with more money than brains or taste in my humble opinion.
  9. Well, I wouldn't mind a ride on one. I think it'd be just the thing for commuting.
  10. Definitely makes a difference... :twisted:
  11. Lol BURN!