Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What Helmet do you own?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Smithy, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Just for shits & giggles I thought i'd be interesting to see what brand/model of lid NR's are slapping on their melon's.

I have a few;
    Suomy - Corser replica (bought it in 2001)
    HJC - Green/purple MX
    AGV - GP1 silver

2. I have a Suomy something or other. Don't know the "type" It's comfy though :)
  3. Shoei TZR Obelisk- Black and red with my signature red devil on the back :)

Oh and my HJC spare!
  4. I have a blue Shoei TZR Obelisk.
  5. I have a o'neal dirt helmet (not sure of the model) and a shoei xr-1000 that has pink butterflies on it.
  6. 1. shoei tzr
    2. Nitro N1000 coz it was cheap
  7. AGV Stealth and I wouldn't get another, build quality not great.
  8. Arai Astral
    KBC tk-8
  9. I have a HJC Session for road and an Oneil for dirt.
  10. Shoei XR1000 Diabolic
    Arai RX-7 Corsair Shinya Nakano Replica :cool: Yeah babey!!! :cool:
  11. Shoei TZR
  12. A KBC of some description.
  13. I can't remember the name but here it is:
  14. KBC VR2 (There top of the range helmet but still fairly cheap)

Would probably look at helmets from Shark/Nolan/M2R? for my next helmet. I guess I like helmets with nice graphics but they can't be too expensive :oops:
  15. shoei tzr matte black :cool:

next helmet would be the xr1000 :cool:
  16. Nolan NE7 - Red for general purpose with UV visor
    Nolan N35 - Red for night and rain with clear visor (that also doubles as the pillion's)
    RXT - Red "dirt bike" style Red for the trails with Scott goggles

For some reason, the helmets I use are all red :shock:

Oh and a matt black posties for a spare and loaner :LOL:
  17. KBC Vr2. It is Ok but have had a few foggin drmas lately so I think I will get something else for my next helmet.

Also the visors are easy to change but they have a stupid L shaped plastic piece that is very fragile and I have broken the ones in the original visor and one in the tinted visor.

18. Had a really old AGV that I loved but it was time for a newy. Bought AGV stealth...much noisier :(
  19. KBC VR2 - Blue "Legend" design (until I dropped it stupidly)
    Shoei XR1000 - Cutlass design, Blue - it's much quieter and lighter than the KBC. It also fogs up less. I'm extra careful with my new helmet.

The old helmet will be kept for go-karting or something not as fast as bikes.
  20. Got the same as Faramir.
    Vr2 went down the road.
    Xr1000 Buckmaster extremely colourful. very nice helmet