Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What Happens to me and the lightcycle at $1.7 over $1.0

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Takamii, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I get asked politely to show the person the lights close up am praised for the safety aspect of them and told to take it easy on the way home - where I shake the persons hand wish the person in question that his kindness be returned to him 3 times over

2. lucky
  3. Well played. Lucky man.
  4. wut?
    you got popped for being MASSIVELY over the limit and sent on your way???

i'm moving to cramberra
  5. Best get me some lights. & an R1. & a license.
  6. Ditto.
  7. one of these also helps

8. When are you back on the road Rohizle?
  9. Wow! I'm pretty sure I passed you about a week ago around Duntroon. Very cool. When u start selling that setup call me. I want to be your first customer.
  10. Pics of the bike anywhere?
  11. 8th December, 1 month and 11 days... not that im counting or anything. Has its good days and bad days, but starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Cant wait.

Your back a month or so after that arent you?

And those that were asking, takamii's R1 is on his profile. Zoom Zoom!

12. 29th Nov.
  13. Lucky you. Got done the other day on a semi red light. Was still orange when I entered the intersection, was followed by a car (that stopped in time) and the streets were getting wet. Will fight it in court. What are my chances here in Victoria?
  14. What.

You must have been super lucky. Canberra cops have some of the flashiest cars, and they dont pay for themselves.

Theyre also some of the biggest cowboys/cowgirls around.
  15. From experience, if it was still on orange then the camera will most likely show it was on red.

Take some Vaseline to court.
    • Like Like x 1