Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What happened to the trailer queen post?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Roarin, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Where did the post about Skuffy & Matts trailer tour of the east coast go? Thats the best idea I've seen for a long time. We could hire a minibus & tandem trailer & fit about 10 bikes on board. Just think, none of us would wear out our tires, you could split the fuel bill & could even bring a TV & watch bike videos at the same time. How about swapping drivers & seeing who could get the best time through twisties? No one would have to wait for anyone to catch up.
    Anyone else interested? Post away

2. Sounds like a plan. 3 mates of mine and I did a 300k tour of Viccie last Christmas with a 4WD ute as a back up vehicle. It worked very well.
    I'd be interested.
  3. Lol sounds great, bu uh what hapens if on this quest to find the best driver if like they get a bit trigger happy and the trailer being towed somehow gets into a situation which causes damage to both the bikes and the drivers rep :p

would be kinda funny situationo tho
  4. yeah for sure

maybe the mods dont like skuffy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Tell me Marty, is there any topic on which you DON'T have a negative response??
    It must be very sad to be you when you seem to look for something to criticize in every posting.
  6. You've gotta meet him one of those days.... :wink:
  7. Mmm, exactly what I expected. As I said, you seem to be a very sad little person.
  8. The post was deleted, care to enlighten us RC? Do us all a favour and avoid your usual condescending comments though, it loses you more friends than it gains.

Back OT, sounds like a fun way to spend a few days.
  9. and groberts is the 3rd... i think we need a quality over quantity debate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry groberts didnt mean to drag you into it 8) hehe but its just so fun
  10. ooooh oooh can we have a netrider duke it out night?!?!?! whos the bookie? i got 50$ on marty :LOL:
  11. Slipped into his garter belt, no doubt.
  12. [wiping tears]
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Stop it guys, the colostomy bag is full
    :p :p :p
  13. nah i like the knee high stockings :LOL:
  14. I guess the idea is that a ride where there were good roads that riders wouldn't normally be able to get to in a short time, e.g Far north coast of NSW would be accessible if the bikes were trailered to the venue and then ridden.

Given that most of don't have unlimited time and long weekends are scarce it could enable a lot of people to experience some of the "nirvana roads" that are often mentioned on this forum but rarely experienced except by the people who live near them.