Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What happened to my post?????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Hey all, anyone know where the "Sad news about Motard Mitch" post went?

I guess people did not find it too funny. Appologies if I have upset people, it was certainly not my intention.

2. Sir Skuffy - It looks like the powers above have changed your old nickname (Motard Mitch) into Sir Skuffy, and deleted the new account you made :)

3. Why cant you all be as switched on as Kez?????

:LOL:

And yes, it was a stupid post.

4. Now I guess you will have more empathy for those of us in the witness protection program....

5. Hey Vic,

Why was it a stupid post? It was certainly in good fun.... I guess some poeple would not appreciate the message and I can understand that. SOme poeple may feel I am incensitive to those who have lost friends...

I am one of those people, I have lost 2 riding friends this year alone and a total of 5 in the last 6 years.. So, I know what people are going through. HELL, I lost my life twice with a serious crash.

Anyway, to all, I was just having a little fun, maybe in poor taste....

6. It amused me...I'm a sick bunny though!!! :shock:

I also thought it was quite clear that motard mitch had not gone the way of the Gods and that Sir Skuffy is really a Mr Hyde type character....:wink:

:D :D :D

7. more like a playground if you ask me........... :LOL:

8. I like your sense of humour Skuffmiester, but I do admit I seriously thought that Mr Mitch wasn't with us anymore when I started reading the post... And obviously some people don't like that.

You just have to be weary of your audience :)

9. your still going to get those freddos shoved up your arse though :wink: :LOL: