Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What happened to Biaggi??

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by syd rs125, Mar 2, 2008.

1. How good was that race!
    Anyone know what happened to Biaggi?

2. Thank you :)
  3. Figured everyone who was keen would have been watching it not sitting on this forum.
  4. how about adding *spoiler* to the title ;)

5. Some of us have no access to pay tv and rely on friends to tape/copy them for us or download the race later.
    it's a common courtesy to add spoiler to a title.
    Rather than defend yourself apologise and don't let it happen again.
  6. Oh ok didn't know about that spoiler thing thanks i'll use that in the future.
  7. bad boy Sid
  8. *** SPOILER ***

Assuming you're talking about his big off, the rear came off the ground as he braked into turn 1, then dropped back down, gripped, highside and flicked him off at ~280kmh. As to what's happened post-race, he'd be a very sore man right now.
  9. Bloody lucky as well, replay shows that the bike could've landed on him.
  10. :LOL:
    the original post was about his first wussy crash, the one you mention mitch, was an absolute ball-tearing pissa!
    lucky to limp away i reckon!
  11. *** SPOILER ***

I didn't even see him crash in the 12.30 race he was just walking around the paddock.
  12. What a shocking start to race1....Fabrizio is lucky to still have a right foot. :shock: and Biaggi is lucky to have survived his get off in race2 :shock:
  13. Agreed Daza.