Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What had he missed?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Sep 21, 2005.

1. A man took his wife with him to the local pub.
    When he got there he looked around and saw someone he knew. He pointed the man out to his wife, and said "See Jones, over there, I think he's an alcoholic, you know."
    Surprised, his wife said "Why do you say that?"
    "Well", the man replied, "Eveytime I'm here I see him".
    Of course this perception can be applied to other places and other past-times as well.........

2. Brother, your slippin.

I did not laugh, I did fart though :LOL: :LOL:

3. Jones is the part of the barstaff, the owner or a pool shark, explains his presence without being an alco.

4. ON a serious note

The "man" is an alcoholic and could be looking in the mirror above the bar.... possibly

Alternatively, it is a sweet confession of an alcoholic suddently realising that he knows people in the bar and thus transfers the blame of alcoholism to another and detract from himself

Alternatively, as Matt said, Jones could be staff

5. Im thinking the two people in the story may be some kinda metaphor for what goes on in here.

Or of course hes looking into a mirror :)

6. Or alternatively Jones the bar tender could be Johnie's gay lover!!

7. Foxy = Jones = Man = watch out people.... Foxu is his own drunken gay lover..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. Johnie = Johnie Walker = man behind the Man (Jones) behind the bar...
    ....I prefer taco to sausage....and those new flat bottom tacos are easier to fill :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. OMG!!! You lot are trying to analyse a bloody joke???
    A bad joke at that!! :p

10. So, if Johnie Walker is behind the bar behind the man behind the bar and jones is behind the bar .... then jones is gay.... and Johnie Walker has a new BROWN lable

11. Exactly and all the taco's get to live happily ever after 8)

12. Mitch, the sun is out and you are losing the plot!! Get out on the bike will ya :p

13. Ladies and Gentlemen.... I would like to introcude you all to the new spokes woman for Johnie Walker BROWN..... FLipper :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bike is getting services and tyres put on

Expect a few changes to the bike for friday night

14. I have an Across sitting in my driveway if you want to go for a quick ride but I will be needing it later tonight so could you please return it by about 7ish? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

15. A NEW RECORD: it only took 5 posts for this innocent joke to slip into the gutter!!!
    {HINT: Cowboy got it!}

16. What, looking in a mirror????

17. sigh, no the other bit, skuff!

18. More like a mirror image. :twisted:

Pisspoor joke btw.

19. it wasn't a joke

20. Do you even READ your own posts?