Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What every man wants

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by midnight, Jul 16, 2005.

1. I'll have 3 please :)
  2. I already have one!
  3. put me down for 3 of those. 1 for the lounge room, one for the bedroom, and one to pack in the suitcase for trips away.
  4. Can you use this on any female on the street or only on ones that live with you?
  5. I prefer the model with more mute buttons. Those are extremely important.
  6. That'd be ideal for work! Us male teachers might finally get a chance to say something! :LOL:
  7. But will it work....

.. on animate objects, and how long does it take to progamme it first?
  8. Dont you guys realise? If you had something valuable to say we may actually WANT to be quiet long enough to hear your voice....or allow you the pleasure of our bodies. Granted it's only a total two minutes of our time* but those are valuable minutes we can never get back.

*disclaimer: please note individual times may vary, for the purposes of this example the 95th percentile times have been used. In an effort to boast the male ego post coitus smoking time has been included in total time. :D :p
  9. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Your fitting in fine QueenAnkly , its like you've been here for years :LOL:
  10. There's nothing quite like hitting the right button. :)
  11. i might check ebay for one of those babies

12. RC36 collects his bag of popcorn and sits back to wacth the show!
  13. If you use the good quality lubricator brands, the fuming byproducts are kept to a minimum.

Edited because I have yet to learn how to quote properly.
  14. I bet the bloody thing would never work, because she'll pinch the batterys for her favorite toys

15. Welcome QueenAnkly I like your work! pmsl!
  16. Oh Pariah Pariah, Why would you begrudge us the only sexual pleasure that we recieve? That's why our toys are so important, so natually when the batteries loose their uuuuuumph your remote controls become the sacraficial lamb. (Also encourages aforesaid remote control controller to seperate backside from couch, an added bonus one would say!!!) :butt: \:D/
  17. 2 minutes huh? with a smoke throw in? would there be breakfast?

18. If only I'd been watching this tread :facepalm: And to think I actually tried to comfort you about your TOTAL SCREW UP with quoting people in the toastie thread. :evil: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Typical I spose for a female to be unable to listen one minute, sobbing the next and fail to mention stabbing you in the back. :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: