Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What dog are you?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Gromit, Mar 24, 2005.

1. It says I'm a pointer (looks down at his chest...)

Are you sure this thing actually works? ;-)
  2. Bracco Italiano - Italian setter - good natured, intelligent...wtf?...:LOL:
  3. I'm a Saluki. WTF is a Saluki??
  4. I'm a MUNSTERLANDER (SMALL) :shock:
  5. Bracco Italiano - Italian setter - good natured, intelligent :shock:

Unless someone wants to dispute this I will go with it

:D :D :D
  6. I am a Norwegian Elkhound... never heard of it!
  7. Belgian Shepherd (Groenendael).
    "...Enjoys wars." What's that supposed to mean?
  8. its says I'm a coonhound????....i hope they mean racoon!!
  9. afghan hound.
    Intelligent and friendly, but not tolerant of teasing. Needs lots of exercise.
  10. I'm a Dogue de Bordeaux.

Which meant nothing to me until I read the bit where it mentioned the dog that co-starred with Tom Hanks in "Turner & Hooch".

"Calm in temperament it makes an assured watchdog and affectionate companion that will neither judge nor criticise their owner, however awful they may be (see Tom Hanks)".

Ugly as sin and slobbers a lot. Yep, sounds like me. :LOL:
  11. Alaskan Malamute (Sled dog)

"Owners warn of a natural stubbornness that must be overcome by training."
  12. St Bernard I am. Where's the brandy?
  13. Hmmmmmm!! a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever " a quiet and obedient animal as long as it gets a run outside" That's pretty, close they just forgot to mention the run has to be on my bike....
  14. Bearded Collie:

Alert and self confident, the bearded collie makes a fine family pet that is reliable with children. Knowen for it bounce and exurberance. the bearded collie with charm you with his joyus happy go lucky nature. Playfull and lively with an always wagging tail. it makes the perfect compainion for children and females !

WOO HOO any of you girls wana pet me
    :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  15. Miniature Poodle WTF?

Intelligent and charming.... Well, I guess that sounds about right :p
  16. german sheaperd - tends to shoot first and ask questions later

yup thats me
  17. Swedish Vallhund - thought to be a possible precursor to the Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Excellent family dog, particularly with a family and children (WTF??). Very energetic, lots of vitality and generally friendly towards strangers. An independent thinker that gets bored easily. (Yep sounds like me alright)
  18. me too, let me know when you find out