Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What does this button do?

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by squeegee, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Hi, I'm Squeegee and I'm a motoholic.

I've been an addict for over 8 years... maybe closing in on 10 or more, I dunno. It affects my job, my relationships, and yes I think about it every day and no, I don't think I could live with out it. No I don't have a problem, I can quit any time I want, I just don't want to.

I just bought a used little blue yamaha scooter that revs up to 15.5k rpms.

My previous touring bike was the same thing but an 03 model... I put 98,000 km's on it, I wanted to break 100k but the timing for my move didn't work out. That was on the other side of the planet in the frozen city of Toronto, so don't worry too much if you see me on the other side of the road. It's not that I can't stay in my lane, I'm just having a nostalgic moment. (If I'm on the wrong side for more than 15 minutes thou remind me which country I'm in.)

I've had a couple of other bikes before that as well, but lets not talk too much about our ex's.
  2. Haha ! Great intro mate and welcome !
  3. G'day mate and welcome

Fun Ha!
  4. I lol'd. Welcome!
  5. ¡ɹəpıɹʇəu oʇ əɯoɔləʍ ¿plɹoʍ əɥʇ ɟo əpıs ɹəɥʇo əɥʇ ɯoɹɟ
  6. Welcome and great 1st post!!
  7. welcome bud
  8. Ha! My OH is Canadian, you are a crazy lot!
  9. Yep, its time to confess, I'm a motoholic too, (to be exact, a bikeaholic). You've come to the right place, theres a lot of us here, so welcome to NR. Brmmmmm, how did you do that?
  10. Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here :)
  11. bikeaholic.... i was down the Gold Coast this weekend and on the way home i went past the Springbrook turn off and all i could think was, ive only got a small car i mean bikes have bigger motors and iam sure i could throw a leg over the roof so all i have to work out is how to steer and accelerate :)
  12. Welcome crazy one. You are home now..take a seat...
  13. Starts up the time machine???

Welcome & enjoy!!! :D