Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What did santa bring?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by spottedninja, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Just putting up a thread where you can post what santa gave you.

I got a new helmet, Kriega 30 litre tail pack and a Go Pro :D.

How about you guys.

2. I got some HELD Air Stream summer gloves. (Pretty Cool I reckon)
  3. GoPro HD 2 :D
  4. Have you had a play with it yet? Where do you find the best mounting spot. I like mounting it on the tank but there are a lot of vibrations.
  5. That is awesome. :D.
  6. Various bits and pieces but my favourites were 2 t-shirts form Mrs K - one says

"I am not a motorcycle freak,
    I'm just a freak who owns a motorcycle"

and the other has that old evolution diagram from monkey to man, but the last picture is a bloke on a sports bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. A piece of paper, with an appointment date on it, which I guess I am supposed to turn up for....
  8. A new XBOX 360 with Kinect, a RC helicopter thingo, new pair of snazzy shorts and a couple of books. Just what I asked for in my letter to S.Claus.
  9. Hydro backpack with a 2L bladder.. Just what I needed :D
  10. A vented jacket, some cool gadgets from my sisters, about 20 pairs of undies and a cheese and meat hamper from my granny because nothing says merry christmas quiet like a jellied meat log and a wheel of chedder.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. .... A new riding buddy!!.....:D

Attached Files:

12. Dianese summer gloves, woot :D
  13. ducati monster 1100 evo in red.

yeah baby.
  14. an amazon kindle,

peter-reebok, you win
  15. same here... used it in the pool yesterday, today after yet more family stuff i might try and figure out where to mount it!
  16. #16 Tone2, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    1 inch handlebar mounted clock from Clocks4bikes. Wasn't too surprised given I ordered it and passed it on to my wife heheheheh
  17. #17 Dougz, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Superbike School level 1 :)
  18. Indigestion... and motorcycle cleaning products.
  19. dyno jet kit for the DR
  20. motolegion jeans, HART training, pinlock visor and inserts. Yay me.