Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What did everyone do without Netrider?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by CodeBlueChick, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Did people do more useful things in general or just find other ways to waste time ?

I think I did more useful things...less time on the computer..actually worked whilst at work..and even went for a walk on the beach!

Although is sleeping counted as a waste of time or useful? :D

2. Yep Jas I got heaps of work done and I am not happy about it. The boss (wife) is gunna be expecting a similiar output from now on. :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

3. what else....
    but ride..!
    off to the shops, down to the beach, get a coffee
    ride some more.... 8)

4. Hmmm... Oh yeah, did some work (the boss thought that was cool), found out what my kids were up to (not so cool), said nasty things about Melbourne summers, rode to Bike Mart in Ringwood and ordered a rack, bought a tinted visor and occupied my hands with opening bottles and holdng several glasses of red.

5. Ive been in Byron for the last week so I havent been on anyway :)

6. I broke a spoke on my rear wheel which punctured my tube. Trying to fix it on the side of the road the valve from the tube stuffed up. Had to get a trailor home. I'm now waiting for my local bike shop to tell me if they can get me a new spoke or if I have to buy an entire set.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have not been a happy camper without my bike, or without netrider to talk about bikes. My wife will be very happy this site is running again. For some reason she tells me I've been a pain in the arse lateley. :) :)

regards,
    leftleg

7. Hmmmmm..... SHOPPING spending lots of money...

Still on chrissy holidays until the 10th, and no netrider... What else is a girl to do :roll: :oops: :oops:

8. I think I managed to burn the SQL error screen into my retina...

9. I built a deck and pergola for my sister and started work on the sister-in-laws extension (heaps of decking and some room frames). Wasn't around to miss old netrider. Just hope the merchandise orders wern't affected. Wouldn't want the number plate surround count to go back to 25...

10. I kept checking....even though I knew mouth was in hospital off his nut on the happy juice :oops: Was hoping for a miracle! :)

11. Went riding lots and lots despite the shiteful weather.

12. Playing a hell of a lot of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas!!!!!!!

13. Immersed in work, actually cleaned my place a little (shock horror!!!!) and got more sleep than I normally would.

But truth be told I just spent more time on other forums I'm a member at. :D Me addicted? NEVER!!!!

14. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

I did some rider training, got lots of work done and even went to Phillip Island where I hired a scooter and did a "hot lap" round THE track.

15.  Top
  16. Got my bike serviced, with a new rear tyre. Ah, she feels like a new bike! Oh, and obviously went riding quite a bit ;) Missed joining in on the usual weekend organised ride. :(

17. Oh yeah..............Had SEX :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

18. Did your hand protest?????

19. Sorbaline Hand Cream, takes away all those nasty callous's :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :p :p 8)

Cheers 8)

20. What's that?????? :? :? :oops:

Stew