Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What could it possibly mean?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by davesquirrel, Aug 31, 2011.

1. The focal point of my dream last night was a white Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R.

I'm really hoping this isn't my subconscious telling me to upgrade to one, as my conscious self really doesn't want one.

It may have morphed into a Ducati 1098 at the end, but that was just before I woke up, so possibly a Ducati is going to be the end of me...
  2. It means you're afraid of commitment.
    They all do, according to my ex...
  3. Hmmm... I wonder how my wife would interpret that...
  4. If the interpretation came with a sandwich, would you care?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It means you dream of having a bigger phallus.
  6. Strange, this morning just before my girlfriend woke me up by texting me I was dreaming I was riding a sports bike fast. Could have been a ZX14R.
  7. :rofl: :rofl: =D>
  8. On the plus side i've upgraded from a two-stroke...
  9. It means you had a dream about bikes.
  10. you young blokes..

the story always goes, "Just before my girlfriend woke me up with a arr i cant say that on here, I was dreaming about-----
  11. Actually I can say that on here. She just texted me saying, "Good morning my darling, i love you!"
  12. Dreaming of a bike, well, im doing that right now and im awake too... supposed to be working :p.

Kernel! You mean you got a girlfriend now?
    Is she a biker?
    Is she real?

Dont worry i cant talk, Mrs Messy is still in NSW for another 6 weeks, and my hand is getting really boring.
  14. Only if he's a complete c*nt - she deserves nothing less...
  15. I know a good one for her then
  16. Express Post? Hey, It gets him off my case