Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What colour undies is Bravus wearing today

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Charmed, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Blue

2. Red

0 vote(s)
  3. Boxers man

0 vote(s)
  4. briefs man

0 vote(s)
  5. he's a complete tosser & should mind his own business

0 vote(s)
  1. Since he so keen on knowing what every one earns, iq, education
    think its pay back time

2. I'd have to say that this poll is polls apart from the other ones, though :LOL:.
  3. no option for free-balling ???
  4. :LOL: thought about it, but then again Im not sure I really want to know that much info
  5. Only Micky would want that choice.
  6. No, Mickey wears nice gold satin boxers, like Kylie Minogue hotpants :LOL:
    his mummy bought 'em for him :p
  7. Oi, leave my pole - er, I mean poll - out of it... ;)

/me checks

OK, I know the answer: what's it worth?

And what's it worth *not* to post photographic evidence? ;)
  8. what about brown?
    he does have a big nasty machine now....
  9. well, what else can I say but, I'm spinning around move outta my way
    I know you're feeling me 'cos you like it like this . . . . baby baby baby - 'cos you like it like this.

10. [​IMG] now Im worried. Kylie fan are we?

Great visions one doesnt need on a sunday morning. Micky singing and dancing away to Kylie [​IMG]
  11. Let's cut Bravus some slack... he's a "university lecturer" after all... but seriously, this topic is a bit disturbing.
  12. University lecherer? ;)

In my own defense, the three poll threads were started because three claims were made and there's no way here to put three polls in one thread. I'm honestly not even all that interested in your income, education and IQ - I've already found the perfect partner.
  13. charmed, u didnt include the option for "i dont like all his prying polls, but i chose not to vote or comment coz then he wont know my details"

all he was doing, is asking a question, in a public forum. no-one ever said you had to answer. maybe even PM him and voice your opinions. but your just as much the fifth option, if this is the way you have to go about voicing your concerns.

im gonna guess blue tho :grin:
  14. [​IMG] suliman & nibor you two need to lightin up.
    Everyone who voted, put in a reply & evan Bravus all knew it was all in fun.

Get a grip

Nibor I would expect better from you, we both been here long enough to recognize something thats all tongue in cheek.

As for Suliman .. well Ive wasted enough time on a newbie who wants to read me the riot act.
  15. aaahahaha crap :oops:

thought ud spat the dummy there, sorry Charmed!
    i actually wondered if u were having a joke or not, but nothing really seemed to hint :?

im still sitting with Blue tho :p
  16. Whatever colour they were they have faded to a rather gooey brown colour by now.

I think they were boxers once upon a time.