Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What car do you drive?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by philmydang, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Given that there's alot of bashing towards particular makes of cars in the vent section, I thought it would be interesting to know what cages fellow NR's are driving (if anyones willing to admit...)

I drive a Subaru Forester. Guess that makes me a raging soccer mum. Watch out.
  2. I drive an '05 Holden Ute. Selling it shortly (bit heavy on fuel for my liking) - which is one of the main reasons for getting a bike. Plus I will be getting use of the company car.
    Wife drives an ’03 Commodore Wagon
  3. [​IMG]

2y on gas, well under 70hp, it's the best.
  4. 07 rav4 2.4 cruiser... in silver. Soccer mum car but with window tint, p plates and subwoofer. No one ever suspects the silver rav.
  5. 2008 Nissan Navara Dual Cab 4wd Ute. I tick all the boxes for most hated cager on NR.
  6. Not quite, you need a set of P plates too
  7. Nissan Tiida. Gets the groceries home. For everything else, there's bikes.
  8. 2006 Nissan Patrol 3.0 litre Turbo Diesel......Headcheck City as it has a massive blind spot all down the left hand side!
  9. A 2010 Hyundai Getz :driver:
    Black with a body kit of course ......
  10. Nothing over in Aus...
    I was a Volvo driver back in the uk when I was with my ex, boo hiss, yes I know... But before that, Ford Capri's all the way :D

but I had extra spot lights on the front of mine hehe... Ahh I miss that car :(
  11. FYI - there was thread exactly about this not too long ago.
  12. This ol' thing. (or at least, something very like it)
  13. VW Jetta TDI. Named by Jeremy Clarkson as "The most boring car in the world".

14. Audi a4 turbo quattro (added ecu powerchip upgrade & redone air intake). got into bikes & stopped modding the car as I could probably never afford a car that outperformes my bike!! hardly use it now anyway since getting the street triple & would rather mod the bike.
  15. 07 toyota hilux workmate ute, missus is a 03 lancer, nothing special
  16. A quick search of 'what car do you drive' came up with nothing before creating this thread. Sorry if I've offended the higher powers.
  17. Ford 2 ltr petrol, 5 speed Econovan Maxi long wheelbase for hauling my GSXR1000 roadrace bike & YZ250Z motocross bike :)
  18. '95 commonwhore shopping trolley/taxi
    '10 hino 1024 moneymaker
  19. My wife owns a Subaru Liberty Wagon. On occaison, when she doesn't want to drive and we HAVE to take the car I will drive it. When our youngest gets his learners permit I will drive even less. I hate driving.

I haven't owned a car since 1996.
  20. VW Tiguan TDI with all the fruit...1000km per tank and bixenon dynamic cornering lights FTW!!!