Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what can I do to improve this?

Discussion in 'Non-Bikes' started by nobby, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hi,

This is a personal favourite of mine, and I want to get it printed on canvas.

What can I do to bring out the bling before I get it printed.

Would appreciate your input, there is some serious camera clicking talent on this forum.

Attached Files:

2. That's a really nice photo, nobby. I love the cumulus in the background above the city. What time of year was it taken? (I'm guessing November-ish/December-ish, but it could be anytime really...) Did you have to wait for it to sail over, or was it just serendipitous?

I've got no technical skills when it comes to these things, but my only suggestion would be, if someone can suggest something, to draw out the red a little more to brighten the the boat hull in the foreground and create a little more contrast.... But seriously, is great as it is.

Edit: actually scotch that idea, it's probably just my monitor...
  3. No expert either but straighten the horizon out.

Fun Ha!
  4. Thanks mate.. pic was taken in May, one of those rare Melbourne winter days when the sun pops out for 10minutes, being a newbie I was concentrating on the skyline, didn't realise the clouds were positioned so well till I bought it up on Picasa.
  5. You know I've looked at this pic so often and never noticed it was crooked "till now" thanks mate .. apreciated
  6. add a link to the original photo for us to fix it