Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What Bike?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by freddy furballs, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

I have been reading these for a little while trying to get some info and felt it was about time i posted some questions.

Im a learner and at the moment i ride a step through around town (Vespa ET4-150). I'm really over it and sick of looking like a fairy god mother. So i'm selling it to by a bike. Thing is I can't decide what to get. I've got my hear set on a second hand Hyosung GT250R, i love the look of the bike, but I'm a little concerned about the price.

My other option is a Suzuki GSX250 Across. I don't know which way to go and why. What are the pros and cons of both? Can anyone help?

2. Hyosung:
    Pros:
    New
    Pretty
    Big
    Cons:
    Cost
    Some people love them, some hate them

Across
    Pros:
    Storage
    Quick
    Heaps of them
    A lot of support
    Cons:
    Some are starting to get long in the tooth
    Need to rev the shit out of them to move them, ie 4 pot screamer.

Ride them both, see which YOU enjoy. Then take someone that knows bikes (not loz, he wont let you get the hyo) and get them to check over to see if they see any faults. Be patient, don't rush.