Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What bike is this?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by munecito, Apr 24, 2008.

1. #1 munecito, Apr 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Can anyone help me find out?

Click on the image to get the full size view.

2. err... i would say concept :-w
  3. Was the concept design of an electric bike in the last mcn mag.
  4. It's the Vectrix electric superbike.

Concept, but may go into production if they get 50 orders, or something like that IIRC. Edit: yeah, 500 deposits. Not real likely! Won't be long though, with batteries advancing like they are.

5. #5 munecito, Apr 24, 2008

What about this one?

Click on the image to see the full size picture

6. Judging by the image file name I'd say it's a Sachs.

BTW why does clicking on that pic take me to a Hasslehoff video clip :? .
  7. Don't know :-w :-$

8. I like this one... not a concept and not an electric... but friggen just as sweet :p

9. #9 Loz, Apr 24, 2008
  10. I never got Rick rolled until today. I'm not cool ](*,) ](*,) :cry:

11. Haha i was just talking about rick rolling the other day. Up until now, it had never happened to me. I can't thank you enough! :rofl:
  12. Oh you're gonna love meatspin then...
  13. LOL You shouldn't have posted that...
    hahahaha SICKO!!!
  14. Yeah there are some awesome concepts out and about.... but like usual they get dumbed down and lose their charm for the final production model.
  15. Ha ha meatspin oh dear.........

I don't know if this was a good attempt or lame attempt at Rick Rolling. The "click on the picture" is a bit pull-my-finger.... Reminds me of a time a few years ago using netsend to send "All your base are belong to us" to the old(er), non computery humour liking guy at the cubicle next to me. I glanced across, barely containing my laughter and he was just looking at the pop up, puzzled. Anyway, about half an hour later he said to me "you're just a f*ckin' idiot" as he'd taken a screen shot, sent it to the helpdesk and they'd told him it was a "stupid piece of humour which was funny years ago" and "could he tell the person responsible to stop wasting IT resources..." LOL!
  16. #16 disassembled, May 3, 2008
    I hate you!
  17. Netsend, ah the good old(ish) days. Made a batch file which netsent on repeat to one of the office pc's so it was completely unusable... couldn't stop laughing at the time, was crying from it. Just seems stupid now.