Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What becomes of "Soft Men"

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by _joel_, May 11, 2008.

1. Whilst reading a couple threads here recently, i found that there is a certain amount of desire for Soft Men.
    So, i decided to put some time and energy in to researching what has become of the city-man and what is making them appear soft. I stumbled across some alarming information.
    I will let you make your own mind up

www.skipharder.com

just what you are after, girls?

2. I dunno Joel, but if it's really bothering you I can give you a hug, a cup of herbal tea, and we'll have a chat about it.

3. Go to the chemist and ask for the blue pill ,no need to be ashamed mate happens to the best of them ...so I hear. :LOL:

4. Skipping looks "gay" but it's actually better for you than running / jogging...

5. When i used to box at the PCYC we'd do heaps of skipping there.

I wouldn't have called some of the regulars at the gym soft though. Not to their face though...

6. as did I, at Turner PCYC.
    but that skipping involved a rope ;)

7. Skipping is great for your foot work. It helps you dodge hay-makers that meathead football players throw and you can get them with a KO punch. The baby face assasins are always the deadliest, not the mean rugged "hard" man.

Some blokes think that they can fight after watching John Wayne movies. You tell professional boxers that skipping is gay????? Float like a butterfly? doesn't skipping help you with that.

8. did you guys watch any of the vids on the link i provided? :LOL: :LOL:

9. Obviously not :roll:

:LOL: @ pro skipper

10. SQUID :LOL:

11. The guy's from Bellevue Hill, 'nuff said.

In his spare time he likes to arrange flowers and sew lace curtains. :rofl:

12. I watched the videos :LOL:

Not exactly my type. Gotta admit the guy in the vid looked a tad too un-masculine for my tastes.

My definition of soft = cuddly, with a love handle or two, sensitive and caring. *sighs*