Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What are you working on today?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by van, Jul 19, 2006.

1. This has been a massive headache all day, but I think it's finally coming together. The layout for this week's feature (Hoodwinked, obviously).

If you happen to buy kids magazines for your children, you may - in the coming weeks - be able to now figure out which mag I work for ;)

[img:909:654:80527ce159]http://imagekafe.com/files/7aa27.jpg[/img:80527ce159]

So, whatchu working on today?

2. I'm not doing anything that glamorous!!!

I'm grinding through a pile of names and addresses of old customers, and emailing them my new company details and stuff...

3. pron files, an endless files it would seem, but at least I can now see the bottom.

4. I'm on holidays, so I ain't working on anything.

I might go out this afternoon and do a spot of fishing, maybe go for a ride...

5. Contract for power turbine lube systems :( got it yesterday and has to be submited by end of month.

wheres the NoDozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Trying to tune the eden and surviver space heap size for my system by emulating user functions and mapping garbage collection processes and object reference releases.

If you know what that is, then you are a nerd !!!

If you don't, well I am clicking refresh and watching the line thingy go up and down. :grin: :grin: :grin:

7. improving my warcraft 3 skillz

8. O'rely?
    I banned a kid for looking at p0rn, had an argument with myself about who was cooler (I lost :( ), sent over 20 personal emails and 3 work related ones ;), posted on netrider, and tried to figure out what to spend my hard earned on.

Just finished setting up 18 laptops for teachers by myself over 4 days so felt like i deserved a day of slacking off.

plus my boss wasnt here :grin:

9. Neural net (AI) program for an online poker bot. Currently self learning, with reinforcing and changing behaviour on it's tactics, the more it plays.

Also interfacing in with a poker tracker database to track the behaviour of specific online players, and flag each player into different categories.

Just for the hell of it, rather than the fact I think I'll ever make any money from it :)

10. And what, no time to send me any emails ???

11. did you send me emails?

snob!

12. hey, some of us are busy during the day !!!! As I said, i was clicking refresh and watching the line for 6 hours !!!