Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What are Posh & Becks up to Today?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by es, Oct 30, 2008.

1. beckham.

haha

2. Haha!

But..continuity problem? Beck's clothings are different on the 3-5th pics.

-G-

3. I've seen this a few times before and never even noticed his change of clothes! He seems to have had a shave in between as well. The mutton chops seem less filled out in the bottom three shots.

4. Looks like the first two pics are one game, and the next 3 are from a different game, but still the same, look at the guy next to them, he's the same...

5. So the pictures are trying to say that Becks got sprung checking out a sweet rear end that didn't belong to his wife.

It was just a glance, why is that a capital offence? You don't lose your eyes when you get married do you???

[/flame suit on]

6. No need for flame suit. You're married/in a relationship, not dead. If you're secure enough in your relationship, checking out is completely fine - it's only when it moves beyond it that it's a problem, IMHO! I actively encourage it in mine, keeps it fresh :p

7. regardless its still funny :p

8. True, but who gives a toss about him/them? Seriously.... :roll:

9. obviously you since you posted in this thread - geeze.

10. Nope, I don't give a toss at all.... interesting generalisation.

But I bit at the opportunity to bag those that do... :cool:

What you doing here BTW?

Disclaimer:
    Not hassling the OP. Just over the whole beckham thing.

11. Im the OP! :LOL:

regardless of if it was celebrity or not it still i would still have posted the image.

12. Exactly! Otherwise how are you going to know what sort of girl to bring home for a threesome? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Amen :grin:

14. season tickets?

15. Agreed! :)

Besides, if we're not supposed to look/check out, then why the heck do we have eyes if we're not allowed to use'm??? :popcorn:

Great "continuity" spotting BTW ... wasn't paying attention to the clothing at all, just Beckham's face ... five simple pics doing a far better job than a thousand descriptive words! :p Hilarious! :LOL: