Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What aboult us country folk?? we like coffe.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Woodsy, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Ok, decided to see if anyone down this way is interested.

by this way i mean Drouin, Warragul, Traf, Moe, Morwell, Tararalgon Boolara, Yinar, Churchill, lang lang, Nerrim, etc, etc, etc.

may be we meet some where central like?????

2. I'm down in Drouin every couple of weeks, I try to get out of there as quickly as possible. :p

I'd go if I had a bike, it would have to be more interesting than listening to my mother talk at me about gardening.
  3. Hi Woodsy, i'm in Pakenham. In August i start work at Paky and part time in Warragul a couple of days a week so i would be interested.

put up some suggestions and lets see what happens

Cheers, Stephen
  4. What about Yarragon "Village", which has a bakery, cafes and public facilities?

It's fairly central to the Latrine Valley and places like Packin' em up her and Drouin. Lots of good roads to get there without having to go onto the highway, either...
  5. Ok, done. lets look at Yarragon to kick it off, i'll have a quick look see on the way home tonight and see if any of them are open late for an evening get together or at this time of year may be a sat or sun arvo is better.