Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

What a woman says, what a man hears!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Realm, Jan 31, 2008.

1. What a woman says:

"This place is a mess!
    C'mon, you and I need to clean up,
    Your stuff is lying on the floor
    and you'll have no clothes to wear
    if we don't do the laundry right now!"

What a man hears:

"blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON
    blah, blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I
    blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR
    blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES
    blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW"

2. :-k

Is that right Realm, based on direct experience? :-k
  3. I don't know how Andrew will take it, but O.K. :LOL:
  4. So is there a video to go with this :shock:
  5. :roll:
  6. :jerk: & :jerk:
  7. How would it work the other way, because we all know women are great at reading between the lines;

Man says;

I'm going for a ride down the coast with me mates, I'll be checking out all the beautiful bikes on show down there.

Woman hears;

Now that I'm finished lunch, I'll leave the table for you to clean up. It would be great if you could get a load of washing going. Remember to pop down to the supermarket for a few litres of milk. I'm off to ride down the coast with me mate's girlfriend. I'll be back late so don't stay up. We might even be checking into a hotel if we get worn out and it's not safe to come home. Don't go out in case I need to call you. All the beautiful women hang out down the beaches and the beautiful bikes too. Can you get a cuppa on when you hear my bike coming back. I expect a show down of all the fasest bikes along the way, but don't worry I'll beat them all there because I'm everyone's hero!

Is this over the top?