Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

what a beutiful day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by enzise, Oct 2, 2006.

1. omg was mavelous public holiday in syd 2day. spent the whole day at the beach with sum mates soaking up the sites (gotta love bikinis) and sum sun.

only problem was i had to drive so a perfect day of riding has gone. oh well cant have everything..

anyone go for a good ride 2day?

2. Oh yeah

Up Macquarie Pass and a hot coffee at the Pie Shop. Then exploring the back-roads between Robertson/Kangaloon/Mittagong, then down to Berrima and Medway by the old road and then back to Robertson and down the Pass to home....

More fun than lying on the beach (but then I do have very easily-burned skin :LOL:)

3. I did ride the bike a bit today, but it was only to the shop for a service and then back home again in the afternoon.

OTOH I had the day off and spent most of it wandering around the city looking in the bike shops, so I can't really say it was a bad day :)

4. Yep met a few netriders in at out forshore and checked out a few babes and there was ofcoarse every man and his WRX out....

5. i wanted to take the bike out but its at the mechanic :( ah well went down the beach and cleaned my room afterwards, i had a productive day