Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Westside Riders - Ride to King Lake and Back

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Carpe Diem, Nov 30, 2012.

Westside Riders - Ride to King Lake and Back 16/12/2012
Start Date: Dec 16, 2012 11:00
End Date: Dec 16, 2012 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +11:00 AEDT

King Lake Pub

Kinglake, Victoria 3763

Posted By: Carpe Diem

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. #1 Carpe Diem, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Hi Guys and Girls,

Just putting this out there for anyone interested in a Ride from Werribee to Kinglake (for Lunch) and back.

Just me and a few mates bit of an Xmas send off. If you would like to come along let me know.

Map detail above

Propose to meet up at 11am at the Ring Road Service Station (the one with the McDonalds) leave from there, Ride towards Greensborough via the Ring Road taking the bypass and heading to Diamond Creek, where we will have a quick stop before heading through Hurstbridge & St Andrews hitting some twists and Turns on our way to Kinglake for Lunch at the King Lake Pub.

After Lunch on through Kinglake West to Whittlesea, Mernda, Mill Park then back onto the Ring Road and head home.

We will make fuel stops along the way if needed but id suggest take advantage of the Lunch break even if you think you may not need it, although the Ride is less the 200km round trip.

And invite your mates to come along the more the merrier, just get them to Join the event on here or fb and if they don't have fb just PM me on here so i know the numbers, cheers
  2. G'day everyone,....

If I can get Romana's missing 10mm nut installed I should be good to go.
    Have'nt been able to have any fun with her for ages.
    Will be great to get out again.

When I have the nut job sorted I can upgrade to confirmed!

Dr Who?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ok So far the weather isnt looking to flash for Sunday, but will keep an eye on it and see how we go. This ride will be dependant on the weather.
  4. Who ever is coming along Just look for me and My Blue K9 GSXR, Ill be sitting out the front of McDonlads. If you havent met me dont be shy just come over say hi. :)
  5. possibly interested
    • Like Like x 1