Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Westboro baptist church hates Australia.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by bullet21, Oct 17, 2009.

1. #1 bullet21, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

I dont know whether to laugh or get angry, but at the moment im laughing.
  2. Another farkin heretic.
  3. LOL maybe its because the chaser? was hitting on one of the church members. :LOL:
  4. Those F'tards think their 'god' hates everything that isn't in their interests. "God hates you, but he loves when you donate to my church, or skip the middle man and give the cash straight to me".
  5. yeh this vid came out soon after the chaser skit. They don't seem to like being made fun of. Luckily they don't have a say in it.

Stupid creatards.
  6. I wonder what the WBC response would be to someone murdering this crazy old priest.
    Was it gods will?
    Blatantly hypocritical approach to claim the misfortune of anyone you don't like is the will of god whilst anything against them would be the acts of sodomites etc.
  7. They do seem to be something of a business. They ship their clan members all over the states very very efficiently.

I know theyre lawyers, but the conspiracy nut side of me thinks theyre being bankrolled by wealthy parties for some social reasons. These guys move a LOT of money.
  8. A nice editorial :D

9. Standard Operating Practice
  10. Um, I'm about 95% sure 'Westboro Baptist' is a spoof...
  11. Oops, no, I was thinking of something else. Phelps' mob just evokes the response in me 'nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure'.
  12. I can't even get angry about these lunatics because they're just so damn hilarious.

Fred Phelps is a goldmine of stereotypes and stupidity.

Greatest quote: "You sir, are a fag enabler!" :rofl:
  13. Sigh. I wish people would stop using religion as an excuse for violence and hate. That guy is so laughable, its hilarious. The best bit was at the end when the sites are listed. "Godhatestheworld.com" "Godhatesfags.com" and "Priestsrapeboys.com" Spot the odd one out.
  14. Just reading some of the other countries sins... For a bunch of god bothering buffoons they certain cuss like plumbers.
  15. It's no parody. These are the same guys that go to funerals of US soldiers and line the route of the funeral procession with stuff like this.

It's a wonder, and a credit to the Americans, that they haven't been shot where they stand.
  16. I'm pretty sure that picture is of the same group Louis Theroux did a doco on for the BBC.

I for one would find enjoyment in throwing a very large Camel spider at them.
  17. #19 QuarterWit, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Yeah, that's the same church that Louis did a special on. I think the kid was pelted by something, not sure about being hit.

It's a bloody good doco, if anyone's interested, part 1 is here. Just follow the links on the right, the whole thing is there.

18. Ahh that's right it was a car hooned past and threw a drink at the little kid's head. I just watched it all again. I reckon I'd rather watch the episode were Louis goes to see a bunch of nazis again rather than see the phelps family again.

What baffles me is in America, with their crime rate and whatnot, the family are still alive? Huh.....