Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

We're everywhere! Hi to the Netrider at Rays...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by I Adore Vic, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Hey all...was in Rays Outdoors today and happened to get talking motorbikes with one of the guys who works there. Anyway, he tells me he sometimes goes riding with a group he met off the net. ha.

Can you believe he got the name wrong? Called us Vic Riders. He had to ring his friend (also a member) to double check the details and then came back and told me it was Netrider. I told him I was a member and asked what his username was but he was a bit fuzzy on that - said he didn't have one. Huh? :LOL:

Anyway, I walked out of there with a big grin on my face. Nice to meet another Netrider. :grin:

BTW, if you're reading this and it was you - or the friend (I think his friend's name was Mick) - then say hi and I hope to see you out on a ride soon. :)

2. Hey Rosie, we met a couple of guys at Maccas in Moe last Saturday who were from up Cranbourne way I think, 1 of them said he'd been on a few rides with Netriders, but don't think he was a member; so people know we're out there.
  3. yeah i was at a mates 22nd and found a netrider, so a big shout out to whomever you were that beat me at pool!