Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Went to chiropactor today

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by GForce, Apr 3, 2006.

1. i am from adelaide and 2days ago i went to a chiropactor down in west lakes. this guy really fixed me up and told me what was causing my lower back problems. my problem came from my jaw which causes other parts in my body to not function right and which caused problems in my hips and lower back. i was in a car accident 4yrs and my jaw and side of my face smashed the drivers window. i didnt even tell him that and he knew.... anyways cut the story short, i recommend this guy (his name is Brad) to anyone that has lower back problems because when riding a bike on a long trip, your back gets sore. anyways it has helped me able to turn right alot better now. i think my hip and back was too tight before but now thats been fixed, its helped me alot in my riding.

2. Yeah mate ya talk too bloody much. I coulda told you that. $65 please!
  3. i went to an optomatrist last week , he told me i need glass's.
    I asked him" how does he know ?", he hasnt even seen me yet
    i thought this place is a bit shonky , but he said no i could tell when you walked through the Glass door of the office :LOL:
  4. How many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb?
    Just one but it will take 8 visits :LOL:
  5. Loz, you took the words right out of my mouth :LOL:

Seeing everyone else is taking the thread so seriously, I was going to ask.....

Did he tell you to come back????

6. lolz u idiots! :LOL:

and no i dont have to come back.
  7. chiropractic rocks my socks. And it's free thanks to medibank :D