Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Went for a short ride to Sassafras today

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by tlad, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Pretty much as the title says.

Been away for about 2 weeks so haven't ride for that long. With weather like today why not go riding if you can. Just a quick (short, not quick) one to Sassafras and back. http://tinyurl.com/yhxzr9g

I really should take advantage of working from home and being close to Mountain Hwy more often.

That is all.

2. Good thing you let me know!

Don't know what state i would of been if if you didn't tell me...
  3. Yeah OK!

10 char
  4. So... What did you do there? Who did you see? Were there any camels? I saw a camel the other day. It was in a field with an ostrich and some alpacas. Did you stop for pancakes at Mrs Marples? How's the temperature up there?

Oh yeah... :worthlesspics:

5. FFS someone posts up in a motorbike forum that they went for a motorbike ride on a great day because they've been off the bike for two pics and all you can post are wanker comments.
  6. Meh, if we're nitpicking, it is dumped in the wrong forum...

And harden up, sunshine!
  7. What do you want? A medal and a pat on the back?

Glad you had a good ride but there's not really much to say is there? Tell us more about it perhaps is what I was hinting at.

8. Fair pwning.
  9. +1

damn these 10 chars :p