Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well this is almost useless

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Zealt, Apr 26, 2008.

1. smart cookie...
  2. :shock:
    Wonder if it will ever take off? ( no pun intended )
  3. im getting one!!!
  4. Its the strangest thing Ive seen, but good on him for having a go! You sure can see the R1 parts of that thing in the screen and nose cone.
  5. yay ! Bpop from Mask lives !!! :LOL:

6. Good on the SolidWorks salesman giving him a free copy of the CAD software :p I used to work for a rival company that makes NX, and they would never have been so generous!
  7. Really, it is amazing how relatively easy it is to create a segway... and this seems to be what he has done....
  8. If this thing works at all, it'll either revolutionise personal transport, or kill off an entire generation!
    Or both.
  9. Hmm wonder how the computers would keep it level if the wheels lost traction (ie dirt/gravel). Or how would it go round corners at speed.
  10. That would all be part of the continuing development something like that would need I reckon JD. It'd probably stuff up to begin with, so they'd work on a way to keep it going.

I want one!
  11. True, but I wouldn't want to be one of the early buyers that discovers such real-world problems ;).