Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well the year ended on a good note at least :-)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VTRBob, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Yup the funs over, now to knuckle down and get the new year right :)

Drove up to Hervey Bay to see the kids as planned, and had a spur of the moment, lets go and have a few drinks and a counterie.

Well didn't Nadeen just about wet her pants as just sitting a few feet away from us also having a drink was one of her idols [ besides me :LOL: ]

So after a quick drink and a chat we left him alone to enjoy his night out, with Nadeen still making " I met Mick Doohan" noises all night and the next few days

Then It was leave the kids and head to the Gold Coast for some real R&R :twisted: , with Dreamworld and White Water World high on the list.
    Needless to say we had to go on the 'Mick Doohan" ride ...... sitting on 'pole' of course :wink: all was good until we picked up the 'tourist photo's' and Nadeen noticed my hand placement
    It must have been the 0 to 75kph G forces dear :-k :angel:

The ride was good during the day but try it again at night with low visibility :twisted:

Even on rides I tend to lean in and look through the corner, you can just see me looking to the right and up into the next ' berm ' :LOL:

NYE was a bit of a let down @ dreamworld, we paid alot extra for the night show and fireworks etc, only to find it all finished at 10.30 [ something about family orientated? :evil:
    So it was a quick dash down to Coolangatta for the real fireworks at the right time " and I was still sober !! .... 1st year in living memory for me :shock: "

Now White water world ! will be revisited at our earliest convenience :wink: had a ball there New years day :twisted:

The next two days where spent, catering to Nadeen's shopping bug, @ surfers etc :? :LOL:

Back home now and it's back to the real life :cry: :LOL:

Heres to a Happy new year to you all as well
  2. After the '2008-from-hell' you've had, good to see you enjoying yourself and positive about 2009.
  3. Lets hope you grab more than your fair share this year mate!
  4. Sounds like a good time Bob.

Now go get a job, you bludging, boobie fondling parasite.

This country was built on hard work, and gravel eating. Slackers like you will take us back to the 1800s.