Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well that was a good day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Had today off so I surfed around NR for a few hrs this morning till Nadeen went to work, Then around 10.00ish I geared up ( leathers this time not draggins :twisted: )

And headed down the mountain into Coffs, then up the hwy for a few K's then across onto twister rd's . Grafton / Glen Innes / Guyra / Dorrigo / Bellingen / Coffs / Home. A good mix of straights / twisties / mountains etc etc

6.5 hrs & 568 km going by the trip meter later, 4 tanks of fuel and a smile from ear to ear.

The only slight hiccup was a tourist [ qld plates ] in Grafton that took objection to my fun day out and wanted me to pull over so he could go me, as he didn't like my 20 mtr lane split at the only set of lights in town. :?
    So I accomodated him and pulled over... taking note of how he pulled up behind me and I waited till he got out of his crumydore [ all time time yelling out like an twit ] as he drew level with the front of his car he got a quick middle finger b4 I powered back out onto the road !
    Last I saw in my mirror was one twit with his mouth so far open you could park a scooter in it .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. lol nice one. I bet that made a great day that much better :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Location has changed, but Bob's social skills remain as sharply-honed as ever :p :LOL:

Can't compare with that ride, mate, just a short blast up Macquarie Pass and a pie and coffee before back to weightier matters......
  4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: f&^k him ....onya Bob
  5. :LOL: ..... :eek: ....... :rofl:

Hahaha, nice one!

Now get your ass down through the twisties from Walcha to Wauchope and let me know how it is :grin:
  6. Dont have to, that was the 1st run I did when I moved up here, besides way back in 87 :shock: ( damn that makes me feel old ) :LOL:
    I lived in Walchca and did that run on my old trusty CB900 at least every other w/end. :cheeky:

It was a damn good ride back then, but even more so on the much more modern and corner friendly VTR :wink: :cool:
  7. Hee-hee! :LOL:
    Well done- sounds like fun all around. :wink:
  8. What fun :grin:

I love how one little gesture can say so much :LOL: :LOL: