Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

well recommend...

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by slordr46, Jun 18, 2012.

1. hi to all riders! im a new member and just attend my ist saturday experience with a friend, i call it a learning and gaining knowledge and friends day, i have my full licence for a while now and have a few crash (last one was a bit bad) and thats where i lost my confidence of riding,i thought of selling my bike and gears thou everytime i see riders riding their motorcycle out there in a nice wheather,im having second thought and feels really jealous ..even if its only a postie bike,id feel some itch thru my mind that i should be ridin too. since i dont have a lot of kms on myself yet,i think i really need to practice a lot....thats why when i attend last saturday session i enjiy it!! and thanks to mr DAVE giving me some pointers on what to do...learn a lot from u....totally recommended for everyone and a good learning program to all sort of riders and a very welcoming,friendly people ....now im always lookin forward for saturday to practce and improve my skills even thou i only have 3 -4 hrs of sleep......thanks for your time of reading, ill c u fellow riders....have a safe ridin out there!!!=D>

• Like Like x 4
  2. definately deserves a nod
  3. slordr46, we can give some pointers but mostly it is simply a question of practice, practice, practice. And the car park gives a relatively safe environment where you can do that.

See you next time.
  4. Even those of us with 5, 10 or 25 years riding experience enjoy sat, have a chat, cut up the cones not really a bad way to spend a sat morning