Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well, lets see where this takes me....

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bob381, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Hi there!

I've never even ridden a motorbike before and have only just received my motorbike learners mear days ago but that hasn't stoped my head from turning every time a cruiser or race bike rides past me in traffic. I guess everyone has to start somewhere and I have been advised that this is a good place to start.

Thanks for listening.
  2. Hi Bob
    So the big question everyone wants to know is what type of bike do you want?
  3. Welcome to the heady world of motorbikes; be warned, it's addictive....
  4. he wants a cruiser
  5. he wants a race bike
  6. Howdy and welcome Bob381Bob381 . Not long ago I was in the same predicament, so learn lots, make good choices and be safe :D
  7. Welcome to NR and to the world of motorcycles...

This is an excellent place to start...

All the best...
  8. Welcome mate. Your life is about to get soooo much better.... :)
  9. That'll be the Diavel then.
  10. Or V-max
  11. Sportsbikes can go around corners.....not something the V-Max has ever been noted for.
  12. Hmm. True. Goes through them well though....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Obviously he want a naked that can both cruise and 'sportsbike' - only one choice then really - Duke 390!
  14. Nah. If your got the cash buy the street triple 660. Best fun, great handling andy he best brakes to pull you up if you get over excited
  15. welcome aboard bob :] great ready for an amazing crazy exhilarating and occasionally scary ride, & that's just whilst surfing nutrider :wacky: enjoy
  16. Hey, come on guys, what makes you think Bob wants just ONE bike? No need for compromise, surely the question is which bike should he get FIRST!

Well done Bob, enjoy the trip.
  17. Howdy Bob welcome to NR!

The real question you should be asking yourself is how you take your coffee and which Ducati suits your budget! ;)
  18. Lol, ducati don't suit budgets ..l they eat them
  19. Hey Bob, welcome to netrider!

Getting a motorcycle is one of the best decisions i have made. You definitely will not regret it :) Safe riding!