Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well, I've handed over the deposit............

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Spectre, Apr 11, 2005.

1. ............now in only 25 short days my spankin' new (04 model) Triumph Sprint ST with factory panniers and heated grips, finished in sensational Aluminium Silver will be delivered to my door. Wooohooo!!!! :D

Man, that's a looooong time......... :twisted:
  2. woooooo hoooooo mate. How exciting!!!

:D :D
  3. Oh wow,

That is sooooo cool!

Look forward to riding with you and your new beast (you know that my Spada wont draw any attention away from the Sprint)

:D :D :D
  4. Oh noice choice moite! Do work collegues get a spin??? :D
  5. After doing yet more upgrade research last night, the positives of Triumph's have seriously made a mark on me. The TT600's are a bloody bargain compared to the jap sports bikes. 2000 model ones with 20k kms on the clock are going for $6-8k which is spot on my intended spending.

Anyway, from a new Triumph fan to a new owner.... oooooh she's soooo purty! :D
  6. Heated grips? lol...awesome.

Have fun with it (as I'm sure you will)
  7. Yep, that's it, exactly.....well, minus the ugly orange reflector on the fork.

Splash: dude, wild horses won't get me off it!

Deyago: picture if you will the protective nature of a tiger defending its cubs :LOL:

Everyone else: thanx, glad you all like it!!!

8. Thats the spirit!

:D :D :D
  9. Very very nice!

[This text is only here because a 3-word post is "too short". Too short for what, exactly???]
  10. Spectre: totally understand, just seeing if the euphoria had addled your noodle. I'll content myself with oggling it from a safe distance :LOL: .
  11. Bugger the safe distance I want to get up close and personal to drool over it. Nice rig Spectre.
  12. Nice steed

(Padding required) 8)
  13. Great news - make sure you bring it down to coffee so we can all feel seriously jealous.

I'd tell you to enjoy it, but I don't think you need any encouragement!
  14. I am sooooo jealous =P~ =P~

Onya moit it's a noice boik

15. Thats one very nice machine, enjoy :)
  16. Wooo Hooo... Another trumpy owner to the ranks :D :D .

congrats on the new baby... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
  17. Fine looking piece of machinery you have selected there.

Do they give you spare oil to take home with you tho :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :p :p :p

Cheers 8)
  18. all you need is the neons now :LOL:
  19. Thats nice...what did you pay or whats the RRP.