Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well, I've been here before, but here's a reintroduction.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Lloyd, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Howdy,
    Well, it only took a fairly long while, but I'm back. Ages ago I bought Kenny the Spada, and it only took about a month for me to blow the engine. The girlfriend at the time was most pleased about this and managed to stop me getting another engine for it, and as it seemed like a waste of time to get my P's with no bike. my licence expired. I then met another girl, who also hated bikes, but she decided to bugger off just before Christmas. As it turns out, it's a good thing, as my Spada is back on the road, albeit with bloody L plates hanging off it.

Anyway, I'm Samuel, I ride a purple Honda around Hobart, and I'm ok with that. I'll likely be around a bit looking for tech stuff about the bike, like what rear sprocket to stick on it, as the current one means it's revving its nuts off at 100kph, which doesn't sit too well with me.
    I'll endeavour to stick some pictures of the flickable little bike up, once I take some.
    Take it easy!
  2. welcome back mate, girls pfff your better off without them
  3. Welcome (back) Samuel :).
  4. Welcome back mate
  5. It really works.
  6. Any 250 is going to be revving its nuts off at 100km/h. The motto of the 250 rider is, "Life begins at 10000RPM."

Changing sprockets will alleviate that problem but will leave the bike with too high a gearing and you'll lose acceleration.