Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well, How about PORT FAIRY then

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Sir Skuffy, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Morning all.

Looks like the Merimbula ride is not overly favoured by some. How about a ride to Port Fairy???

15th and 16th January 2005
    Leave Geelong about 12:00pm Saturday.
    Ride via Dean Marsh to Lorne
    GOR from Lorne to Apollo Bay
    Dog Rd Run when entering Apollo Bay
    Break at Apollo Bay
    Apollo Bay to Laver Hill
    Then over the mountain to Port Fairy

If anyone is interested, let me know. We would stay in Prt Fairy for the night. Kick back, relax, eat, drink and be merry.

Mitch

2. Sounds good to me. Count me in.

3. Cool, thats one.... The more the merrier....

4. Make sure you've got some fresh rubbers though. :LOL:

Orlando.

5. And make sure they are MITCHELINS :LOL: :LOL:

6. Damn , i'd love to say yes but seeing as im moving house this w/end it sorta nul en voids doing anything else :(

7. ROFLMAO :applause: :applause: :applause: Would if I could get my bike fixed in time but looks like I'll have to miss it, sorry dude

8. hmm yeah sounds like a great raide but,
    1) im broke
    2)moving house this weekend
    3)i'm still recovering from the summer nats

but have fun take lots of pics so u can rub itin when u get back :D

9. Hmmmm, appears we have soft cocks amongst us..... :eek:

Come on all, this is a great ride.. You know it is.... If you can keep up ofcourse.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

10. I'd be there but I have my kids home this weekend and also have a friend coming down to visit from Portland.

11. Come on Flipper, you know you want to come along.... :eek: We can play tag team :LOL: :LOL: :shock: :shock: :p :p :p

Have a good weekend Flipper. Oh, by the way, when is the next video/drinking/etc night at HQ?

12. whats the accomodation for the evening??

13. Have yet to decide. Trying to gauge interest before making a booking.

Basically, at the pub, cabins at a caravan park or backpackers. Will know more by tomorrow.

Interested?

14. Tag team with what may i ask? :p
    The next drinking night will be this Saturday night actually :p I know you will be out and about but anyone else that wants to call in is welcome.

15. Sorry Mitch, but I organised the winery tour for the Sunday and if I don't go, people will get stranded and it won't look too good on my part.

16. You will be doing pretty well to get accom this late in the week for the coming weekend.
    Port Fairy is generally booked out this time of year, better off heading to Portland.

17. Port Fairy Accommodation:- Port Fairy YHA ,Tel: 03 55682468

Dorm bed $20.00
    Doubles?twins $50.00
    Family room $70.00
    (linen included)
    Large kitchen ,bbq area,games room and internet avaliable
    8 cox street, Port Fairy.
    Tourist Information 03 5568 1670 or www.myportfairy.com.au

Hope this helps .....have a great time guys...i did :D

18. Count me in as a definate for this trip Skuffy

19. awe i'm a little newbie

well boys (and girls :shock: ) count me in

this will officially be my first ride with netriders (if it goes ahead) and bet you'll **** this fat bastard on his zx7r :evil:

wont be staying in port fairy though, work on monday. i need work as it pays for things such as the BIKE... we all have ours crosses to bear...

20. Sounds awesome - I'd love to come

I don't see any details on the exact start point, and is there consensus on a place to book rooms with?