Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well hi there

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Grim Penguin, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I've been on here a while but not really posted much. Not really much to tell about me. I'm in Sydney , I'm 39 nd fairly new to riding. That's about it really. Just not ot that interesting lol.

2. Welcome Steve, What do you ride?

3. Welcome along Steve

4. I'm on a Hyosung GV250 at the moment but I'm upsizing to a V-Star 650 soon. Lol I can't believe I forgot to mention my bike! Well, I'd only been awake 5 minutes when I posted the last one. Hadn't even had my coffee yet!
    She's a great bike the GV250. I'm actually pretty impressed. She'll hit 120 if she's pushed even with my weight (and I'm not a small guy) but at the end of the day she's just physically too small.

5. Welcome to the madhouse we call NR!

PS: Biking makes you interesting

6. Just spent 3 hours ripping up a local parking lot with a friend of mine in prep for the MOST test. Im quietly optimistic. Hope they like all the chalk marks I left behind lol.

7. Hey mate, welcome to the house of fun!