Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Well, hello.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Grytpype-Thynne, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Hi there.

I have been looking at netrider forums occasionally in reference to tips and tricks for setting up suspension, etc, and have decided to join the fray.

While I have no wish to be offensive, can I apologise in advance for having an opinion, and the distress that this might cause some individuals? Having said that however, never mind me you w'nt know I'm here!

I have been a road rider for most of my experience, though in recent years have found myself enjoying less and less the gentle stress of not knowing when the next kiddie in a commodore/wrx/skyline/shitbox/all of above is gonna swing my way on my favourite riding road. I have luckilly caught the track day bug, big style, and am aspiring to have a crack at bracket racing soon(ish).

I do regret selling my previous bike ('99 Ducati 900ss ie) as it was sweet as a nut to ride, though the Honda flatters me with it's ease of ride. Divided loyalties not lost on certain of my friends...

Anyhoo, am likely to be sporadic at best in posting, though give me a beer and a blunt and stand well clear.

Cheers, Grytpype.
  2. welcome to the fray.
  3. Welcome, Having an opinion is good so long as you don't try and ram it down everyone elses throats like some others around here.
  4. Welcome to the forums Grytpype :)
  5. Welcome, old chap! :grin:

*hurls batter pudding and runs away*
  6. welcome, opinions are plenty :LOL:
  7. Welcome Grytpype
  8. You are most Welcome, Hercules old man, as long as you don't bring that scoundrel Moriarty with you :LOL:
  9. Hush Moriarty, one more Oww in a confined space and the whole place could go up in flames...
  10. You realise, of course, that the vast population of Netrider has absolutely no idea what we are blathering about, don't you????

Lovely to meet another fan of the inspired trio; I fear we shall not see or hear their like again.

{"My name is Neddy Seagoon; I come from Wales"
    "I can see that you don't come from sardines, Jim"}
  11. yes, sadly the only lunacy I see nowdays is the type that scares me (insert pic of 'Dubya' here). Oh well, best go and hide under my rock again.

(Ned: Eccles, drive me to the scene - I want to look 'round.)
    (Eccles: but you already look round!)